Cooperatives as a practical vehicle for promoting self reliance and harnessing people power towards the attainment of economic development and social justice. Co-operatives developing and strengthening credit and rural economic activities which paved for large turnover of output and services on different activities and continued diversification of activities into new field.
School of Law, IGNOU is offering the Certificate in Co-operation Co-operative Law and Business Law (CCLBL) from 2011, session. It is an innovative programme based on self learning instruction material with multimedia and teleconferencing support. This programme has been developed to provide basic knowledge and awareness on the concept and to understand the Co-operative and Business law legal frame work. It aims to develop skills of reading, writing and analyzing the legal frame work.
The successful learners may have ample scope to get employment opportunity with:
1. The Department of co-operation within the Central and State Government.
2. All cooperative Banks and all other cooperative including consumer, marketing producer and service oriented institutions in the country.
Objectives: The objectives of this programme are to:
- develop Professionals in the filed of Co-operation, Co-operative law and Management.
- Promote qualified, Skilled and professional manpower to manage the affairs of the Cooperative Institutions.
- enhance the Knowledge base of the in-service Personnel on the subject Co-operation, Co-operative law and Co-operative Management.
- enable the in-service personnel to develop skills on Co-operative Management Techniques.